Can I Use A Pice Of Twig I Found In The Garden?

bagu

Shouldn't you be looking to the right?
Joined
Feb 15, 2009
Messages
2,996
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Spalding, Lincs
hey!

i found a nice mini tree shaped twig, and it came form our willow tree, its in a tub of boiling water atm

can i cover it in java moss and put it in the tank?

i really like it ^^
 
yeah, it will be fine in your tank. Boiling it will get any bugs/parasites off of it that you might not see. Post a pic.
 
and it will be easy to remove it if it does show decay. so go for it.
 
nice ;D

i was thinking of tieing java moss to it tomorrow, is that okay to do?
 
I have a piece of willow branch in my tank. It's been there for a couple of months at least...no problems.

Picture156.jpg
 
Nice!

Mid is around 12"high, it's only small for my 20gallon ^^ piccies later or tomorrow, as I have to do a full rescape and my 30% waterchange.

Ty Bagu
 
Just make sure it has no sap or anything like, also that the bark has come of naturally, this should make it safe, boil,scrub/boil/scrub and soak in boiling water for a couple of day's.....The only problem you will have to weight it down as it will probally float
 

Most reactions

Back
Top