Can I Put Java Moss Here ?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

agreed cotton fishing line etc

as moss doesnt root so wont properly attach any way

just go out and for a few cents buy some thread - - it is really a very simple process if you want the moss to grow. It will most likely die in the holed tube you have it in

If you have nothing to tie it to just leave it floating in the tank, till you acquire some mesh or netting.

Super glue. It works. Honestly.
i laugh at that. made my week
think ill work something out even if i have two use phone line wire ( two thick )
Don't super glue kill fish ?

think ill work something out even if i have two use phone line wire ( two thick )

Hey, only giving you suggestion I know to be true as I've tried it myself. Just trying to help. Its a suggestion, if you don't want to use it then fine. There really is no need for comments like that though.

Super glue is 100% fish safe as long as it is cyanocrylate.
i have super glue but don't know what type it is will check if that dont work then ill try and find some wire ..

ive got pritt stick don't know if thats cyanocrylate

Hey, only giving you suggestion I know to be true as I've tried it myself. Just trying to help. Its a suggestion, if you don't want to use it then fine. There really is no need for comments like that though.

Mountain people can be so rude

you toke that the wrong way .
im sorry if you toke that the wrong way

Mountain people can be so rude
id rather be called the cave man lol
i have said sorry us cave me do apologize

Most reactions

Back