Can Bamboo Plant Be In A Tank?

TheguppyKing

Reaction score
hey all ,

question

1/can bamboo plant go in a topical fish tank?

2/ will it kill my fish read signature to see my fish?

3/will my stats go up or down?

4/will it stay alive?

regards,
emir
cheers

soo i cant have it at all ? or do i need to have it out of the water?

you could have just the base in the water, with the leaves out, it would be hard unless you have a shallow tank.

You cant have it in the water (totally submerged)

Hi,

I tried bamboo in my tank with my other plants. I thought it would make a nice contrast with the leaf shape and darker green. I don't know if I was just unlucky or they didn't get on with my set up, but I ended up composting them. I suppose it's like most plant's, some are better than others. Just to note the ones I bought were bunched not potted, may have made a difference. I have found that my potted plants have faired better than bunched esp having Gourami's in there.

Good luck :good:

I've had bamboo plants in my tank and it was planted, I floated it until the root system took off and then planted it. It grew so well I had to trip the leaves once they started to hit my light unit, it never rotted but did really well.

Hi,

I tried bamboo in my tank with my other plants. I thought it would make a nice contrast with the leaf shape and darker green. I don't know if I was just unlucky or they didn't get on with my set up, but I ended up composting them. I suppose it's like most plant's, some are better than others. Just to note the ones I bought were bunched not potted, may have made a difference. I have found that my potted plants have faired better than bunched esp having Gourami's in there.

Good luck :good:
is that a good thing?

I've had bamboo plants in my tank and it was planted, I floated it until the root system took off and then planted it. It grew so well I had to trip the leaves once they started to hit my light unit, it never rotted but did really well.

so how do u think i should grow it ,could it grow in grave?
because my mum grows it on water only and it don't die?

Most reactions

Back