loubega
Fishaholic
I have realised that one of my angels has camallanus worms, as i previously lost another one without any prior illness, but now realised it has what looks like a red paintbrush protruding from his vent.
Have decided to buy wormer plus, which is meant for discuses but has also been used to treat camallanus worms successfully.
I was wondering what other people have used to treat them? success stories? as im worried it may kill off the rest of my fish in my tank.
Also why do these worms appear, even though i QT my angels they still have these worms...
cheers
Have decided to buy wormer plus, which is meant for discuses but has also been used to treat camallanus worms successfully.
I was wondering what other people have used to treat them? success stories? as im worried it may kill off the rest of my fish in my tank.
Also why do these worms appear, even though i QT my angels they still have these worms...
cheers







