CALLING ALL FROG PEOPLE!!!

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Never2Bknown

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
I am a big-time frog-freak here, even if I can't fit more than three big frogs in my room, what with all my fish aquariums...

I have 2 large Green Frogs that I raised from tadpoles I found in a feeder fish aquarium, and one BIG baby pacman that has been growing not only in length, but from side-to-side as well... I usually feed him one cricket every other day--and he gets fat from that--but when I was on vacation, he ended up getting fed 2 crickets every single day. You can only imagine what he looks like now!!! :blink:

Anybody else out there have frogs?

I have to albino African Clawed frogs who are reaching full maturity. They are 100% aquatic, and can live up to 30years in captivity!

Best of luck with your frogs

Oh yes, I love frogs too! :nod:

I have two African Dwarf Frogs, one albino African Clawed Frog and 4 regular color African Clawed Frogs. :D

I have 2 ADFs and I love them. :wub:

Very entertaining. Both go berserk when they see the turkey baster enter the tank. :lol:

Yup, I love froggies too! I have 3 Cuban Tree Frogs :D , 2 ADF's that go at it like bunnies :lol: , and a toad I saved from this kid that wanted to give it to his cat :eek:. I did have a tadpole I got from work that I found in the shipment of feeder fish, but he didn't make it :-( . But anyway...yay 4 frogs!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back