Bubbles At My Water Surface ! Help !

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰
It happens, Should clear soon. Wouldn't worry about it.

How low is the water level in your tank? And when was the last time you did maintenance on your filter? I find I get bubbles if a lot of my water evaporates or if my filter isnt clean enough to provide sufficient flow for movement on the water surface.

I'm not having much luck with the Internet at the moment - but did anybody else get a rude advert initially when they clicked on that link?
:/

I didn't, but that does often happen when I click on an external photo link.

I didn't click on the link..but found it odd that the title was about bubbles and wwhen you read further it is about plants.

Do you have a betta or gourami in your tank? That looks like a bubble nest to me.

Here is the picture for those of you who won't/can't click the link

3123f67c7b4349b051364c432f27c7f4.png

(fao shelster , use adblock plus , an extension for your webbrowser opera of chrome, )  

i would go with a bubble nest idea , as long as you have bettas, ( Siamese fighting fish as they are called elsewhere) if not , i would scoop them out and see if they return 

I have zebra danios platys and neon tetras, pennywort and bunched anacharis, I do 35% water change every Sunday.

Tis a bit odd if you dont have any bubble nesters but it doesnt look like anything to worry about, you tried getting more surface movement to disperse the bubbles or does it just froth them up?

Nope, Pretty sure my fish would be dead, There all healthy as can be

I probably wouldn't worry too much about it. I have something similar in my tank(although I suspect my gouramis are involved).

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back