fall-apart-dave
Fish Crazy
- Joined
- Nov 9, 2007
- Messages
- 207
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Newbiggin-By-The-Sea, Northumberland
Well, I am looking at breeding shrimp as live food for my Turtles. But what shrimp can breed in captivity? I did a search and found that cherry shrimp, acording to this site, breed easily. But have heard from elsewhere they are very hard to bred in captivity...
I am also thinking about breeding mollies for the same reason... Can anyone offer me any advice? I have found the breeding livebearers thread and that has proved useful. I would ideally like to breed both shrimp and guppies in the same tank...
I am also thinking about breeding mollies for the same reason... Can anyone offer me any advice? I have found the breeding livebearers thread and that has proved useful. I would ideally like to breed both shrimp and guppies in the same tank...
, 






