Breeding Pair Of Adult Corys For Sale

dannywrc

Fish Crazy
Reaction score
Im currently looking for good homes for the tropicals i have left so that i can convert my tank to marine over the next few weeks.

i have a pair of adult corydoras (sterbai i think) that iv had for around 2 years. theyr really active and always come to the glass to see you or if they want feeding. they have spawned twice since i got them. i only have one of the offspring left which you can also have. The fish have been healthy since i got them with not even a hint of illness.

P2140080.jpg

theres also another 2 of a different breed (advertised as peppered cory when i bought them a few weeks ago) which you can also have. i paid around £6 each for them all. you can take all 5 for £15. open to offers as long as theyr going to a good home. sad to see them go.

collection from teesside or durham area. i travel to leeds for work so can also meet there.

Im currently looking for good homes for the tropicals i have left so that i can convert my tank to marine over the next few weeks.

i have a pair of adult corydoras (sterbai i think) that iv had for around 2 years. theyr really active and always come to the glass to see you or if they want feeding. they have spawned twice since i got them. i only have one of the offspring left which you can also have. The fish have been healthy since i got them with not even a hint of illness.

P2140080.jpg

theres also another 2 of a different breed (advertised as peppered cory when i bought them a few weeks ago) which you can also have. i paid around £6 each for them all. you can take all 5 for £15. open to offers as long as theyr going to a good home. sad to see them go.

collection from teesside or durham area. i travel to leeds occasionally for work so can also meet there.

aw they look amazing!! so cute!! if only you lived down near bristol id gladly take them from you!! :)

Where abouts are you?I live near Newton Aycliffe...I'm interested already have quite a few corys but always the more the merrier :)

I would love to take them off your hands.

Would you prefer paypal or cash on collection? And when would you be available? Would you accept £12?

I was looking at getting more golden leopards as i already have 3, so I would happily take them all, they would be a welcome addition :)

very interested and would be able collect as im in stockton. are the other two definately pepered corys???

just got rid of the wood and a few fish from the tank and i think one of the 'peppered' corys has disappeared. must have been on the wood when i put it in the bucket :(. only got 4 of them so £12 it is. first come first served. im in sedgefield not far from both of you. the female is getting pretty plump now so i think shes ready to spawn again. my mob is . just give me a ring or txt to arrange pickup. thanks, danny.

heres a couple of pics. managed to get one of the remaining 'peppered' cory.
P8160167.jpg

P8160166.jpg

sorry no postage. wouldnt know where to start.

theres also 3 large rocks in the tank that i need rid of, one of them slate that you can have for £2 each.

I'll take them from you if you're in tomorrow?

Thanks Danny, they're really lovely fish :)

Good look with the marine fish!

Most reactions

trending

Back