CAPRICIOSO
New Member
- Joined
- Jan 13, 2013
- Messages
- 1
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
Hello everybody, my name is Peter and i have a 50 Gallon Tank 120cm (47.2inches) X 40 cm (15.7Inches) X 40.(15.7)
I Always had Freshwater fishes, now I would like to change to a Brackish Tank.
I know it´s a small tank for this kind of fishes,but i have a project in mind that i think it´s consistent.
I would like to keep 4 Tetraodon nigrirostris and 4 Monodactylus sebae.
I would like to now if it´s a consistent project and what salinity can i keep them in.
Thank you All...
I Always had Freshwater fishes, now I would like to change to a Brackish Tank.
I know it´s a small tank for this kind of fishes,but i have a project in mind that i think it´s consistent.
I would like to keep 4 Tetraodon nigrirostris and 4 Monodactylus sebae.
I would like to now if it´s a consistent project and what salinity can i keep them in.
Thank you All...
/www.fishbase.org/Nomenclature/ScientificNameSearchList.php?crit1_fieldname=SYNONYMS.SynGenus&crit1_fieldtype=CHAR&crit1_operator=EQUAL&crit1_value=tetraodon&crit2_fieldname=SYNONYMS.SynSpecies&crit2_fieldtype=CHAR&crit2_operator=contains&crit2_value=&group=summary&backstep=-2






