Brackish Tank Photos

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

lovely fish, especially that jade goby. my LFS has some and they're incredible. As for this, well, sorry, couldn't help it ;)

1379790895_89846b0a08_b.jpg
"What?"

"OMG!"​

Cant believe I missed this thread. Nice moray. It is great to see them when they are healthy! How big is it?

Edit: Just noticed something, what type of plants are those. Surlely few plants can survive above 1.010. Is it turtle grass?

I fluctuate it between 1.005 and 1.010. I do it over time with water changes. I think the plants will suffer in the long run though, but all I have is vallisneria and hygrophilia polysperma.

The moray is about 13 or 14" now. He's reasonably big but quite placid other than at feeding time. Watching him death roll prawns is a bit terrifying, he knocks the wood over now.

cool fish, I wanted to do brackish a while ago but couldn't for the life of me find fish for it any where around here, pain in the Ar$e.

Whats the tank like for algae, is it harder to control?

cool fish, I wanted to do brackish a while ago but couldn't for the life of me find fish for it any where around here, pain in the Ar$e.

Whats the tank like for algae, is it harder to control?

It's a bit of a nightmare. I only scrape the front, else I wouldn't have time to go to work. There's some quite fluffy algae across the bottom as well, but that is natural looking enough for me to not be bothered.

Most reactions

Back