demonmagus
spamming my way to the top...
- Joined
- Sep 27, 2005
- Messages
- 3,251
- Reaction score
- 0
- Points
- 0
- Location
- Sheffield (rules your rear-end!)
Hi, I'm going to convert my 36 by 12 by 15 (inches) FW to BW, around s.g. 1.005 or so.
atm this thread is just here so I don't make multiple question threads, then when I actually get it going I'll try and get some piccys. (no camera atm either
) .
I've been told I can go to 1.005 in a day from FW - and keep the tank cycled, how would I go about this? 10% WC every couple of hours with s.g. 1.005 water?
I'm going to shop for some decor, I only have bogwood atm which I understand is not good in brackish - or because it's light brackish does this matter?
atm the FW tank contains 1 female krib - I've heard they also like brackish but could I change the tank water to 1.005 with her in it?
thanks
atm this thread is just here so I don't make multiple question threads, then when I actually get it going I'll try and get some piccys. (no camera atm either
I've been told I can go to 1.005 in a day from FW - and keep the tank cycled, how would I go about this? 10% WC every couple of hours with s.g. 1.005 water?
I'm going to shop for some decor, I only have bogwood atm which I understand is not good in brackish - or because it's light brackish does this matter?
atm the FW tank contains 1 female krib - I've heard they also like brackish but could I change the tank water to 1.005 with her in it?
thanks

)







