April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to enter! 🏆

Brodie33

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
What a beautiful fish!
Screenshot_20220320-114033_Gallery.jpg

Amazing🤩I love the vivid red tipped fins especially!
What are the snails in the picture? Are those chocolate rabbit snails I see???
Fish:⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Snails:⭐⭐⭐⭐🌟
I got them on a live plant I bought and there is tons that live in my sand now! Great cleanup crew just have to take a couple nets full of them every few months because the populated in my sand like crazy!

Malaysian Livebearing Snail, also called Trumpet Snail, and Cornucopia Snail (from the shape).

For mid April Fish of the Month contest, we will be featuring Cichlids. Any Cichlid, except angelfish, would be eligible. That Bolivian Ram would qualify.

You will see a banner toward the top of the forums announcing that entry period has begun. Generally, there are about 6 days for you to enter the contest. The rules are posted in the first post of the entry thread.

Last edited:
You will see a banner toward the top of the forums announcing that entry period has begun. Generally, there are about 6 days for you to enter the contest. The rules are posting in the first post of the entry thread.
Thanks for the info, I'll definitely look into that!

How dare you kick angelfish out of the contest. Angelfish are some of the best cichlids and one of the most popular fish in this hobby.

The reason I am not planning on allowing angelfish is that we ran FOTM featuring ONLY angelfish a couple of times in the past and never had a contest for other cichlids. So I’m giving other cichlids a contest of their own.

Most reactions

trending

Back