Bn Pleco

tangokitty

Fish Addict
Joined
Apr 15, 2008
Messages
781
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
California
fish160.jpg


Is this the normal color? And is this a Female? It is still young, but my albino is starting to get a few bristles, so I thought it might be a male.
 
Not sure bout the normal colour. My BN plec was all black when i bought it now it has turned to a black an cream, almost like a camoflague,

As for the sex of the plec both male and female will have bristles only the males get a lot more than females
 
Mine's about the same, too - looks like yours has the same white tips a the corners of the caudal fin that mine does.

For sex, how big is it? Mine's about 3 inches now and just starting to get his bristles.
 
i have two this one and the albino and they are both about 2 inches, the albino has already started to grow bristles, I haven't noticed any on this one.
 
That color is common. :good: Jus a thought, PM a mod to move this to the pleco section to see if someone can help ID sex. They'll prob ask for more pics, though. :)

The albino are REALLY hard to find where I am :grr: I want one :)
 
I have just bought a Zebra plec from an unsuspecting garden centre, about 2" long for £5.00 ha ha ha ha!

If only they knew!
 

Most reactions

Back
Top