Blue Lobsters and Puffer Fish tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Status
Not open for further replies.
I must admit I have fallen in love with the puffer fish though - so would it be wise just to keep a tank of just puffers?

depends on which species (you really shouldn't mix species either). and regardless of what species, the tank will need to be VERY heavily planted with lots of caves/things to hide behind.

if you could tell us what kind of puffers you were looking at and what size tank you have available, we might could work something out. (oh and double-check on the species identification; a lot of LFS tend to just make the names up, but an exact ID is an important part of puffer-keeping)

Im gonna get a puffer to go with my jack dempsey and watch it puff up all the time :lol:

cuba408 said:
Im gonna get a puffer to go with my jack dempsey and watch it puff up all the time :lol:
Chances are you'll only see the puffer maim and/or kill your JD. While cichlids are aggressive, puffers take it to a whole new level. :D

andywg said:
cuba408 said:
Chances are you'll only see the puffer maim and/or kill your JD. While cichlids are aggressive, puffers take it to a whole new level. :D
hahahahahah

other than ANDYWQ all you lame people have no sense of humor i swear life isnt all about fish hahahahahha laugh it was funny

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back