Blue Acara

markandhisfish

comfortably numb
Joined
May 23, 2008
Messages
6,879
Reaction score
8
Points
0
Location
GB
my lfs has some lovely blue acara but i want to keep my little corys as i love em. would the acara try to eat them?
 
Well i would say they would be fine, get the acara small, I doubt he would take much notice of them.
 
the acara are about 4" atm and absolutely gorgeous i really want 1 but not at the expense of the little busybody corys
 
Well I had 2 acaras and they were very peaceful and wouldnt have IMO caused any problems with corys (not that I had corys in that tank), they would obviously have a snack of small fish, but corys are pretty round and wouldnt fit in their mouths.
 
cool have had my eye on him for ages now. im gonna go get him and if there are any issues will re house the corys
 

Most reactions

Back
Top