Blackworms

BigC

Fish Maniac
Joined
Mar 4, 2005
Messages
8,294
Reaction score
10
Points
0
Hi,
Does anyone know where to source live cultures of Lumbriculus variegatus (Blackworm) in the UK
Any leads would be greatly appreciated
Regards
BigC
 
I get these in quantity all the time, club supply. I'll e-mail my supplier, ask if he knows of any UK sources.
 
I'll e-mail my supplier, ask if he knows of any UK sources.
Appreciated

I used to have the name of a Biological Supply Company that would supply to joe public. Due to memory loss - If anyone knows the name of that company then please get in touch.
Many Thanks
BigC
 
Was it
www.blades-bio.co.uk
here is their brochure Blades
You know what Tina, your a star. That's the very one. I'd been wrecking my brains (not much to wreck really lol) trying to remember that site.
Thanks also Inchy
Regards
BigC
 

Most reactions

Back
Top