fatheadminnow
Fish Aficionado
Link didn't work.Well when I asked my little LFS if they had it, they didnt even know what I was talking about. Turns out they did have it though when I went to the back to look. So dont be surprised if they say no or they dont even know what it is.
Petco may have it. Its a big chain store right? I dont think we have those in Canada so i'm not really sure what type of store it is.
With the online/instore thing, i've usually found if somethings listed online the store most likely has it. Especially for the more common items like this sand.
I hope you can find some as I think it would look really nice in a Cichlid set up.
Yeah, Petco is just like Petsmart.
I know, I am very excited to set the tank up!
With this sand + bog wood + some very nice plants + Cichlids = REALLY COOL LOOKING TANK SETUP!
I will defiantly post some pics once I get it 100% done!![]()
-FHM
this stuff is real expensive but its good for plants and looks great!
<a href="http/www.thegreenmachineaquatics.com/mal...%289%20Litre%29" target="_blank">http
/www.thegreenmachineaquatics.com/mal...%289%20Litre%29</a>
but it will leach ammonia into the tank for about 3 weeks
EDIT: NVM...it works now...
-FHM
/www.thegreenmachineaquatics.com/mal...%289%20Litre%29" target="_blank">http






