Bit Random But....

SamUK

Fish Aficionado
Joined
Nov 27, 2005
Messages
3,136
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Addingham, West Yorks (Near Leeds/Bradford)
jus found my mums magnyfying glass and its well kewl for looking at fish!

its quite big which helps i guess but its really good seeing giant dwarf gouramis and clown loaches lol.

i think it would really come in handy for illnesses too as you can see every scale and bristle there is.


anyone else tried it?


took some pics with my phone to show ya.

22032006.jpg


22032006001.jpg



the camera was about a foot from the magnyfying glass when i took that.
 
Awesome!

I might try that one day, when I get a bigger tank... don't need it now as my bettas are so vain, they voluntarily come up to the glass and pose. :P
 
I use a magnifying glass to get a better look at problems my fish might have. It works awesome and helps me diagnos them faster and better :D
 
i want to do this, but i don't have a magnifying glass
i want to look at my otos closer!
and my snail. that'd be awesome.
 
I so have to try that, but as SPLiSH commented, my fish are extremely friendly and come up to the tank to see me. :D

I have to say that the photograph with the magnifiying glass in it is an awesome picture. I will have to try that with my camera.

Thanks,

Lea-Andra
 

Most reactions

Back
Top