Birdies

here is Sammy!

Attachments

• bird.jpg
    bird.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 103
William said:
Mogo said:
Here's a pic of my little boy Relish, he had just finished his bath when I took this photo :wub: Poor little guy is going to the vet tomorrow to have his beak and nails trimmed :( I picked up a couple new toys and some honey bars so he wont stay mad at me for too long :lol:

relish.jpg
I used to have a pair of peach faced lovebirds, they really do best when kept together, my two bred and I had 4 young from one batch :thumbs: but when I moved house I had to give them away, I saw them last week and they looked very well though, alas the female died and the replacement (a yellow) of course cannot breed with the peach faced lovebird so in a way its a shame but they are not my pets anymore and they seem best of friends :thumbs:
I used to also have a Peach-Faced Lovebird named Betty, she could talk. We used to put her in the garage. But one morning she was dead!! I miss her. I don't really remeber the story.....oh well.

I am looking for info on birds.I would like to get one but dont know what kind to get. I need one that is quiet, and friendly. I live in an appartment with my 4 month old son. please help :thumbs:

Most reactions

Back