Biorb Stocking List

Hi, Welcome
I'm afraid the tank is now fully stocked,

fell victim to the LFS not telling me anything about them,

Also it has to be said, If you purchase a fish (or any animal for that matter) you should be the one to find out about them.
 
Hi, Welcome
I'm afraid the tank is now fully stocked,

fell victim to the LFS not telling me anything about them,

Also it has to be said, If you purchase a fish (or any animal for that matter) you should be the one to find out about them.


oke thanks
didnt think anyone on here would have anything nice to say about my tank

:/
 
I had the same problems
When I uploaded my tank photo for the first time.
Now im much happier and so are my fish.
:good:
 
I would push it a little and get 1-2 congo tetras (was it that can't remember for sure from when I last read this) if you swap out those fake plants for live ones they will take the bioload of the additions provided your stats haven't already got an issue.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top