Biorb Queries

I'll see what they say and if I can get a cheap heater then good :) If not then I'll try to source some WCMMs. Btw, will plants grow ok in an unheated tank? That thought just popped into my head.
 
plants will be fine personallly I would let them bin the tank and take the 2 tetras for your tank as the biorb will always be rubbish and what about the fact they will probably do no maintanence even after you have sorted it out?
 
I know biorbs aren't very good tanks but there you go. Anyway, either my uncle or I will look after it if it is sorted properly - it shouldn't take much maintanence anyway - a weekly water change and a quick clean with the vacuum thingy :good: Does anyone know where I can get wcmm's as I've never seen them in my lfs. I'm in the lanarkshire area in Scotland :) Another thought - what about guppies? Sorry f I'm boring you with endless questions :rolleyes:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top