Biggest Tank Ever

Hmm, they must be loaded. Projects like that are only for serious keepers of BIG fish.

I like it, but I prefer tanks that are able to be aquascaped too - not just dumping in a few big pieces of bogwood. I can't imagine much aquascaping can be done in a tank that size without the fish trashing it in some way.

Bigger isn't always better. Imagine a few thousand neons in a tank that size!
 
Hmm, they must be loaded. Projects like that are only for serious keepers of BIG fish.

I like it, but I prefer tanks that are able to be aquascaped too - not just dumping in a few big pieces of bogwood. I can't imagine much aquascaping can be done in a tank that size without the fish trashing it in some way.

Bigger isn't always better. Imagine a few thousand neons in a tank that size!


I would make it a HUGE community tank. :good:
 
I personally, would take the tank and buy rare fishes and breed them in it, hoping to restore the wild populations.
 
Wow I wish i had the money to do somethin like that
 
Threads on it on MFK..
Oh right they have linked them :good:
 

Most reactions

Back
Top