Big Tank Wanted

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

digdog

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Has anyone got a big tank eg 8 or 10ft for sale or swap for 3 juwel rio 125s? I am in kent but can travel.

i might take one of the 125's off your hands for cash mate, if you wanted to? what price and what colour are they?

They are all beech effect. Havent really thought of a price, was hoping to do a swap. New they are around the 200pound mark so half that i guess.

hi

i know someone who is getting rid of a 8x2x2 tank with a 5ft sump tank if you're interested. we're in hampshire. if you are interested let me know and i'll ask him if it's ok to pass on his details to you

Hi, very interested. Going away tomorrow (sunday) till early thursday morning and wont be near a computer. could you or them ring me on 07771 635581 or i will reply to messages when i get back. Thanks James.

hi mate, still trying to hold of the guy with the big tank at the moment. will let you know soon.

Hi, very interested. Going away tomorrow (sunday) till early thursday morning and wont be near a computer. could you or them ring me on 07771 635581 or i will reply to messages when i get back. Thanks James.

Thanks monkfish will wait to hear. jameshughes will only get rid if get a big tank. will be as a new rio 125 filter wise etc but thinking about 100 pound.

Not me or anyone I know selling, but I came across a 9ft tank with no reserve on fleabay and a starting bid of £190 in Harrow. May be of some use to you.

Item numbers 200371724944

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back