Big News

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Miss Wiggle

Practically perfect in every way
Reaction score
not fish related so i know i shouldn't be posting this here, but just couldn't resist telling you guys.

my lovely other half took me for a day out yesterday and asked me to marry him, so I am now soon to be Mrs Wiggle :lol:

got a beautiful sparkly engagement ring and I'm on top of the world today. :D

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! Hope you will continue to be very happy together :D

Naughty girl for posting here but as you are one of the biggest contributors to this section we'll let you off!

A big :yahoo: to you and a :band: :drinks: later, BB's maybe?

Congratulations Mrs Wiggle to be!!!

Nows the fun bit for the ladies planning the wedding!!! lol

Congratulations to you both! Was it a very romantic proposal? (just being nosey!)

Athena

it was a different proposal! ha ha

i knew it was coming as we'd chosen the rign together a few weeks ago, hadn't intended it that way we were just browsing a jewellery shop and spotted it and we were both like 'thats THE ring' so we had to have it!

Told him he still had to ask me properly (he wanted to anyway) but because I knew he'd be asking in the next few weeks if he wanted to take me out for a nice romantic dinner or something like that I'd clearly suss what he was doing and it'd spoil the surprise.

So we're big Formula one fans, he arranged a trip to Donington Park race track as they've the biggest collection of Formula one cars and the biggest collection of McLarens (which is our team) in the world. Just wandering round looking at the beautiful cars, turned round and he's on one knee with the ring held out.....

Took em by surprise for sure, and yeah, quite special for us if not traditionally romantic!! :lol:

Reported!

Only kidding.

Congratulations MW. So happy for you. I wonder if William / Tolak can change your name to Mrs Wiggle..........

Have a drink for me. Well done.

BTT

ha ha thanks guys, was just joking about the Mrs Wiggle (you do know thats not my real surnmane right?! :lol:) but nice to know anyway!

(p.s. thanks for not closing/deleting this rdd) :good:

Congrats Mrs Dub!

A well placed banana skin? That's what my wife used...........

Andy

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back