Big Enough For A Betta?

Joshwainwright

I take my fish for walks
Global Moderator ⚒️
Joined
May 2, 2009
Messages
2,816
Reaction score
6
Points
38
Location
GB
Is this big enough for a betta, I don't know how big it is...

dscf1376v.jpg


Also, what would I be able to use as lighting as it is underneath my main tank.
 
from what i can tell i would say its big enough for a betta
 
It looks plenty big enough to me...hard to say though.
 
should be looks like a 20l or similar

small arc lamp could be use for lighting
 
Going to save up for a small filter then, think I have a heater in garage.
 
That looks similar to my Rena half-hex 30litre tank. Mine houses a betta and 5 pygmy corys, and a shrimp. :)

If you're not worried about live plants, then you could probably make do with some of those LED lights, which I think are made by Marina/ Hagen... something like that lol.

Nice betta tank :good: just get something tall for the betta to rest on near the surface :)
 
Got some nice, tall standing slates.
 
Hi Josh,

Do you have a lid for this tank? It would need one because bettas do jump and you might come home to find your betta all dried up on the floor!

CJ
 
Yeah, its a bit cracked but it will do its job...
 
Some slate stacked quite high would be cool - but best to stick them together and make it stable, otherwise if it fell apart your betta could be squished.

And Ceejay's right - deffo need a lid - only needs to be a piece of perspex with some holes drilled through for air, or something like that :)

Edit: ha, sorry, I see you have a lid, ignore my last sentence, hehe
 
All I need to do now is save up and convince my mum that I won't steal her money on paypal again.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top