giant19000
Fish Fanatic
Not to small not to big cool looking quite but a true predator always swimming around??eats feeder fish let's say once a month
Well I was thinking my 125gallon has my fire eel my hujeta and a starry night eel and peacock eel so I think that one is too packedBichirs don't need feeders.
They will do much better with a good pellet, shrimp, fish cuts and clean worms.
The only real active Bichirs are the smaller upper jaws, or the 2 largest upper jaws (Ornate, Tuegelsi)
How big is your tank for them, and what will the tank mates be?

Haha funny I'm getting one now lolI reckon a senegalus or delhezi in your 75g. My senegalus is called Dustbin, I'm sure you can work out why, and he's the most active fish in my tank![]()
You can probably have a Palmas polli in your 75g I keep an Albino Senegal and Palmas. I find the Palmas more active than my Albino Senegal and I think they get a little bigger than Senegals. She's gotten thicker and an inch longer since I've taken this video. They're fun to watch.
?? If soo then this is my bichir
She's thicker and longer now compared to this video.