Bichir growing nice and big

Connershawzz

Mbuna lover
Joined
Apr 14, 2024
Messages
230
Reaction score
204
Points
43
Location
Vineyard utah
My bichir have been with me for probably about a month I have a Senegal and a Delhezi , then a ansorgi who has been here for almost 2 weeks. Only problem I’ve had has been the Senegal biting the others tails , worried me for a sec cause the delhezi got an infection from the open wound. But Collin gave me the salt instructions and she’s doing great now. They really have grown quite a bit it’s crazy. I’m starting to wonder if the Senegal is male with how aggressive it’s been , and the anal fin is starting to look thicker then it was a month or so back. I have a video of a feeding if anyone’s interested in helping me determine gender. Bellow will be before and after photos
 

Attachments

  • IMG_3715.webp
    IMG_3715.webp
    119.6 KB · Views: 104
  • IMG_3149.webp
    IMG_3149.webp
    79 KB · Views: 106
  • IMG_3549.webp
    IMG_3549.webp
    262.5 KB · Views: 102
  • IMG_3150.webp
    IMG_3150.webp
    101.6 KB · Views: 95

Most reactions

Back
Top