Bettas and Guppies for Sale Summer Of 2022 USA

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

NearMeBettas

Fishaholic
Reaction score
Reservations on bettas. The first comment gets the highest in line for a pick on the fish. As of now I only have 3 reservations so plenty is open!! Colors include but are not limited to Galaxy Koi, Dragon, and Hellboy. They should be ready to come to their new homes sometime next summer when I get more breeding stock and gert my breeding program fired up again. I only ship to the continental USA.

I have dozens of 1-4+ week-old mixed guppies available. $2.99 a piece buy 1 get 1 FREE, or $4.99 buy 2 get 1 free premium quality.

Rescued betta fish: unspecified age, sex, color, or fin-type $25.99.

Everyone is breeding quality healthy fish and on a high-quality diet. Shipping should be between $8 and $25 depending. Bettas will be $11.99-$29.99.

Livestock/Equipment make-model-size/Wanted/Exchange/Plants: No
Age and condition: Make sure your parents are ok with you getting fish and you have permission if you are under 18. Don't comment if you're going to back out later on.
Quantity for sale: Will be around 100-200 fish in total
Reason for Sale: Providing people with quality fish from a small business
Willing to Ship (Yes or No): Yes, and I will provide heat or cooling if needed.
Postage & Packaging Price: $8.00-$25.00 depending on weather, fish quality, etc.
General Location: MN

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220304-204150_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20220304-204150_Gallery.jpg
    77.1 KB · Views: 110
Last edited:
I don't see any other mentions here... Are you still doing this? I need maybe a month (tops) to get a tank cycled but WOULD like to get a fish from someplace other than a pet store! Also wanted a plakat but SOME fun tail... Are the fish themselves for SALE or give away? If SALE, how much? One last question... can you guarantee it won't be a dragon? I already have one and I do NOT want another dragon. One fish going blind is enough...

I don't see any other mentions here... Are you still doing this? I need maybe a month (tops) to get a tank cycled but WOULD like to get a fish from someplace other than a pet store! Also wanted a plakat but SOME fun tail... Are the fish themselves for SALE or give away? If SALE, how much? One last question... can you guarantee it won't be a dragon? I already have one and I do NOT want another dragon. One fish going blind is enough...
I am extremely sorry for my late response. I have updated the post. Everything is for sale, not given away and prices are listed on the post.

I am extremely sorry for my late response. I have updated the post. Everything is for sale, not given away and prices are listed on the post.
So you have no way of knowing what the betta looks like before purchasing? I need to know that, I'm afraid. :( Too bad. I don't blame you not wanting to put up pictures of all of them though.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back