Betta making friends

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Sylvan

Fishaholic
Reaction score
The little chilli rasbora have been in the divided tank for about a week now. Most of them have gone through the gaps into the right end section and are quite happy in there, they've coloured back up well, but one or two of them seem to like making their way into the left end section where Triton the Betta lives. I still haven't had chance to get to the LFS to pick up some filter media bags to cut up and cover the gaps to stop them, it's been a bad and busy week.
I was expecting to find a dead body or see him attack them but so far he's been very chilled with them. He's interested but not aggressive and the one that persists in swimming across to join him is also quite relaxed about him being near. In fact it is so relaxed about him that as I was feeding them tonight one of them practically stole a bit of food out of his mouth he was so close to it.
I'm still planning to get something to cover the gaps as I don't want to take the chance of him snapping and killing them but so far they seem to be his little friends.
Apologies for the poor quality of the picture.
20191027_224808.jpg

Most reactions

Back