Betta gift....?

Well, it'sbeen some time since I've last updated pics, and boy has he improved. Check it out!

Before
injbetta.jpg
now
finupdate.jpg

Here he is eating on the bottom.
finupdate2.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Look at him!! He look a million times better! :thumbs:

Edit~ GP, I showed the before and after pics to my little girl and gave her the jist of the story,she thinks you're great :D

wuvmybetta said:
as for your friends...
Personally I buy most of my fish care products (not fish) at Wal-Mart because it's so much cheaper. If your in that next of the woods I'd recommend buying a bat in the sporting goods department for your friends :whistle: (I have friends like that as well but they wouldn't dare try something like that)

Thanks Tuesday!! :*) Yea he is showing awesome freaking color lately.. He wasn't that blue/green at the LFS that's for sure. Also, I love watching his fins grow back. They are transparent, then they turn red, and finishing in a deep blue, with a shade of green. It's almost like camelian paint! Anyway, it's funny you should talk about a bat for my friends. I found a dead bat in my pool about 3 days ago, and yes I have pics of it.

Yea, it had rigamortis.. ANYWAY, really off topic... I've noticed the betta's color coming back stronger then ever, a really deep blue.. Could this be because of the salt?

Welp, I think my mom is going to take him on Tuesday to her school, unless I decide not to give him away. I am giving her the red VT, but I am much more attached to this one.. Anyway, here is Hector now, a little over a month after the fight..

Here he was before
injbetta.jpg

During
Bettaimprove.jpg

And now..
bettafinal.jpg

:wub:

wow gp! you did SUCH a good job in healing him :wub: tha's incredible, it doesn't even look like thesame betta!!

i think it's fair to say that you definitely gave him a second chance in life :) i hop eyou decide to keep him close to you forever, i'm sure he's just as attached to you as you are to him :wub:

:hyper: Oh my goodness!! This is such great news :nod: I've thought about this guy a lot...you should be commended, what an amazing recovery :flex:

You are his hero :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:*) All I know is I'm keeping him one more day then I was suppose to. I'll probably end up keeping him..

nice job! and bout the whole demon dong topic thing... if the person was mentally insane then theyp robably did see a demon in a dog... even if that were the case myself id just stay away from dogs sorta like i stay away from garden gnomes.... sorry i have a bit of an insanity streak myself sorta like ralph from the simpsons but with a garden gnome instead of a leprachaun :nod:

Most reactions

Back