Betta gift....?

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Well, it'sbeen some time since I've last updated pics, and boy has he improved. Check it out!

Before
injbetta.jpg
now
finupdate.jpg

Here he is eating on the bottom.
finupdate2.jpg

:wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

Look at him!! He look a million times better! :thumbs:

Edit~ GP, I showed the before and after pics to my little girl and gave her the jist of the story,she thinks you're great :D

wuvmybetta said:
as for your friends...
Personally I buy most of my fish care products (not fish) at Wal-Mart because it's so much cheaper. If your in that next of the woods I'd recommend buying a bat in the sporting goods department for your friends :whistle: (I have friends like that as well but they wouldn't dare try something like that)

Thanks Tuesday!! :*) Yea he is showing awesome freaking color lately.. He wasn't that blue/green at the LFS that's for sure. Also, I love watching his fins grow back. They are transparent, then they turn red, and finishing in a deep blue, with a shade of green. It's almost like camelian paint! Anyway, it's funny you should talk about a bat for my friends. I found a dead bat in my pool about 3 days ago, and yes I have pics of it.

Yea, it had rigamortis.. ANYWAY, really off topic... I've noticed the betta's color coming back stronger then ever, a really deep blue.. Could this be because of the salt?

Welp, I think my mom is going to take him on Tuesday to her school, unless I decide not to give him away. I am giving her the red VT, but I am much more attached to this one.. Anyway, here is Hector now, a little over a month after the fight..

Here he was before
injbetta.jpg

During
Bettaimprove.jpg

And now..
bettafinal.jpg

:wub:

wow gp! you did SUCH a good job in healing him :wub: tha's incredible, it doesn't even look like thesame betta!!

i think it's fair to say that you definitely gave him a second chance in life :) i hop eyou decide to keep him close to you forever, i'm sure he's just as attached to you as you are to him :wub:

:hyper: Oh my goodness!! This is such great news :nod: I've thought about this guy a lot...you should be commended, what an amazing recovery :flex:

You are his hero :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

:*) All I know is I'm keeping him one more day then I was suppose to. I'll probably end up keeping him..

nice job! and bout the whole demon dong topic thing... if the person was mentally insane then theyp robably did see a demon in a dog... even if that were the case myself id just stay away from dogs sorta like i stay away from garden gnomes.... sorry i have a bit of an insanity streak myself sorta like ralph from the simpsons but with a garden gnome instead of a leprachaun :nod:

Most reactions

Back