Betta fish

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

Newguy122

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
52C9405F-225D-4987-A2DE-AE216469E111.jpeg
8E4AE2A7-9683-404B-A896-6676FCB0249F.jpeg
Hi if you see the first pic of my new delta Betta fish his Finns are nice and bright and fanned out 2 days later in the second photo his fins have dropped and lost a bit of colour what could it be his water is fine ph 6 .5 ammonia 0 nitrite 0 nitrate 0 is he going to be ok

Hi again he has saw his reflection in the glass tank and all his colour has come back but he is showing a lot of aggression so first thing in the morning I am getting a back ground will he be ok or will he be stressing a lot and sorry about a lot of questions it just my first time so I want everything to go nice

thanks

Will you please get a better photo of him?

Hi again he has saw his reflection in the glass tank and all his colour has come back but he is showing a lot of aggression so first thing in the morning I am getting a back ground will he be ok or will he be stressing a lot and sorry about a lot of questions it just my first time so I want everything to go nice

thanks
Flaring is normal, especially in a new tank.

When he sees a reflection his fins go like a fan and then when I cover it up he goes all faded again

Tank looks pretty dirty. When was the last time you performed a water change, or cleaned the tank?

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back