Betta - fin Rot

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

charlotte1211

Fish Fanatic
Reaction score
Hello,

my friend has a half moon Betta he has been getting progressively worse with fin rot. We have tried interpet fin rot medication for the past 3 weeks along with salt baths. All water level are fine after testing. I am not too sure what else to suggest for her.. can anyone help?

Attachments

• E6D08483-4893-4945-9704-3F57824AA99E.jpeg
    E6D08483-4893-4945-9704-3F57824AA99E.jpeg
    46.8 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:
Hello,

my friend has a half moon Betta he has been getting progressively worse with fin rot. We have tried interpet fin rot medication for the past 3 weeks along with salt baths. All water level are fine after testing. I am not too sure what else to suggest for her.. can anyone help?
What kind of test kit are you using?

What are the readings for ammonia, nitrIte, and nitrAte?

Hello all,

just an update on the betta still not better 😢 he’s only got worse she’s been doing daily water changes and adding salt and medication as suggested. I have ordered her a proper test kit to try and see if there is something in the water; however she has said she has had it tested by another fish shop that are local to us and trusted and they have said all is good with the water. I have asked her to buy some other medication to see if that helps 🤦🏻‍♀️

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back