Betta Channoides

devon_charm

Fish Herder
Reaction score
I have just got 4 betta channoides but i'm worried about the right water conditions. I have read they need hard acidic water is this correct also how do i make my water this way as it it soft and at PH 6 right from the tap. Any suggestions please. They will be arriving on Tuesday i think - tbc

thanks in advance

thanks. from that it looks like my PH is ok but my KH and GH are at 0 and 30 which is to soft from what i gather

devon, naughty girl, you must check these things out before impulse buying off ebay. :lol:

Awww Daz can you blame me :rolleyes:

it was too good a deal to pass up :p , However i don't have them yet and have done extensive reserch the last couple of nights on them so i'm confident. My trouble is no where tells me how to make water more acidic. Amerce sent me some good tips tho about what she does with her water and her PH is similar to mine. Any other tips or info are welcome on them after all i don't think you ever stop learning

Any way i have some sort of a clue how to look after them as i have a very good knowledge of Splendens, yes there are verients in care but all the basics are there

Awww Daz can you blame me :rolleyes:

it was too good a deal to pass up :p , However i don't have them yet and have done extensive reserch the last couple of nights on them so i'm confident. My trouble is no where tells me how to make water more acidic. Amerce sent me some good tips tho about what she does with her water and her PH is similar to mine. Any other tips or info are welcome on them after all i don't think you ever stop learning

Any way i have some sort of a clue how to look after them as i have a very good knowledge of Splendens, yes there are verients in care but all the basics are there
im sure you'll do good with them, thye are nice fish

Most reactions

Back