Betta bloated, need help

Any chance of a picture? What do you feed him? And how much at one time?
 

Attachments

  • 4F322DBF-E7FC-40AB-A9C2-A75A0F32FBFB.webp
    4F322DBF-E7FC-40AB-A9C2-A75A0F32FBFB.webp
    296.2 KB · Views: 184
LOL
is there any way to make a fish wanna eat pee?

is there any way to make children eat peas :)
Did you mean to say pee instead of pea?
 
@Colin_T how many times a week should I feed fish? I just realized 100% of my fish died of bloat
 
What do you feed them?
If your fish are dying from bloat, they are being poisoned or infected by bacteria.
 
What do you feed them?
If your fish are dying from bloat, they are being poisoned or infected by bacteria.
I feed them Tetra Bits and Hikari goldfish food.
 

Attachments

  • 05FCA506-F79E-4E28-BB58-7FCF4027727C.webp
    05FCA506-F79E-4E28-BB58-7FCF4027727C.webp
    16.4 KB · Views: 141
  • E76A94D2-CA15-4DEB-ABD3-7BC7CF58ACEC.webp
    E76A94D2-CA15-4DEB-ABD3-7BC7CF58ACEC.webp
    32.3 KB · Views: 168

Most reactions

Back
Top