Beta-G in Shrimp Tank

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
My Beta-G came with a little red spoon and says to 1.) Add 1/5 of spoon twice a week in 100 liter water. 2.) Mix 1 spoonful with 50 gm daily feed. Does this mean to choose one of these methods? I have to figure my metrics here for a 20 gallon long tank. Help, please!

Beta-Glucans. Immune booster and suppose to help prevent molting issues. Haven’t tried it yet so not sure what to think. I had a few shrimp die from molting issues so figured I’d give it a try. We’ll see. I also feed calcium supplements. PH is 7.5 so within range.

Last edited:
Shrimp shouldn't have moulting issues, at least not n my experience. Although to be fair, virtually all the shrimp I have ever kept have been wild caught and there seems to be lots of problems with locally produced stock that are inbred.

Assuming they are fed a varied diet and kept in clean water, there shouldn't be any problems with moulting.

Try the stuff and see if it helps. :)

I feed a variety of foods. Keep parameters in line. Clean weekly. Don’t know what the problem is. I’m not banking on this but we shall see. I’ll keep you posted. :)

I agree! That goes for bettas and guppies too!

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back