Best Place To Buy An Ipad

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

StandbySetting

Fish Aficionado
Reaction score
Hey all, currently interested in buying the new iPad, the 32GB Wi-fi model specifically, I can get it from ASDA for £432 (ex-employee discount) bearing in mind it RRP's at £480, so that £48 saving I get can go on music I'm after. Does anyone know of any better deals, or where I can get an iPad with say a free iTunes voucher or something similar?

I don't think you'll get a better deal than that.
Apple products aren't usually discounted or bundled with offers.
PC world have some pre owned ones for sale if you don't mind a used one.
I think people aren't liking the new one as apart from the retina display, nothing else is new on it.
It's also thicker & heavier than the previous one.
I have the previous one & love it, but waiting for the next new one that may have more new features before thinking of upgrading

This would be my first iPad, I guess I could always go round a few places and haggle, John Lewis are generally pretty good for that.

You can try, but you'll find it hard to get a better deal than the Asda one, good luck :)

I have considered an Android, the only reason I wont go with one is because previously all of the stuff I've bought from iTunes is only compatible with their products :( I've tried everything to get it to work on other platforms unless you have any pointers?

Android is not better. My family owns 2 ipads, ones my pesonal ipad, (infact, im typing this reply onit right now) and the other one for the whole family to use. Definately get ipad.

The retina display is the only upgrade from the 2
I considered androids, but went for the iPad because of compatibilty issues.
Whether android is better or not I can't say but I will say I love my iPad, I've only used my laptop twice since getting the iPad last year

Sounds like a good deal, retailers make such little out of apple products that they are never really discounted, almost a loss leader

Android have 75 % apps that are free where apple 75% are paid for... when you do buy a app / programe / ebook etc they normally cost more on apple.. Android is more customizable .. Android are in front of apple software wise, where apple release something that they say is new to them but Android has already done it 6 months ago and its old news and Android already producing the next software updates and developing the next... Androids software updates and their app updates are more regular keeping them more up to date..

Its a nicer and easier system to use
Android is Google friendly and Google's the way forward..

Android is open sourced.

Apple is a fashion statement, bit like designer clothes.... your mate has one so you want one. the must have fashion icon.

As stated go for an Android.

Most reactions

Back