Best Non-Fish Item Used For Fish Purposes

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

long handled grapper tool ...useful around the house to reach tall shelves or reach something that fell behind the washing machine etc.
It's great for moving ornaments, rocks etc without getting your hands wet. And they're inexpensive. It reaches to the bottom of my 24 inch tall hex tank.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07GTWWJB5/?tag=ff0d01-20
51OE4ch1VfL._AC_SL1000_.jpg
LOL! That’s my husband‘s favorite tool! He used it to move around the pirate ship etc in the big tank. Actually lowered it down first with a rope.

As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
This is definitely fish related, but worth mentioning: I recently discovered "aquascaping kits" for around $10 on amazon. WOW. So useful. They include a couple different forceps, curve bladed scissors, a couple flat scrapers for moving sand around. All nice and long to reach into tight spaces. Can't believe I've kept fish and plants all these years without these tools. Definitely worth the purchase.

I’ve used the flat scrapper for my glass 🙈and to move substrate..it’s handy..doesn’t cause as much cloudy. Not sure if it scratches my glass but I don’t think so ?? Lol

I’ve used the flat scrapper for my glass 🙈and to move substrate..it’s handy..doesn’t cause as much cloudy. Not sure if it scratches my glass but I don’t think so ?? Lol
It could. Steel is harder than glass, so it's worth being careful. Nylon scrubbers can scratch glass too. I know. I've done the research.

Thank you❣️ I do use it to move substrate back away from the glass…give the snails a chance to get in there then sweep it back next day 😂 rofl

A clip lock spaghetti holder.
Throw the lid into the recycling. Drill small holes in the four sides a few inches from the bottom. Drill a hole in all four sides near the top large enough to fit cable ties through. Make four seperate loops out of the cable ties. Then loop one large cable tie though each of the smaller ones and tie so that it wraps tightly to your PYTHONS shoulder.
Use to prevent water from python disturbing sand.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Back