Benmate, Lewis Mate, Badenmate

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jazzzz

Fish Addict
Joined
Feb 3, 2008
Messages
833
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
turo, devon
Benmate

You have a 110L tank with the following stocking
4 tiger barbs
2+ clown loaches
1 Angel fish
2+ discus
2+ rtbs
2 common plecs


Lewismate

80L tank following stockin
3 mollies
1 tiger plec
10 endlers
5 zebra danios


Bedenmate

80L, 63L, 140L tanks with theese fish

angel fish
10 neon tetras
3 albino cory's
female guppy's
Cae
Plec
rtb
paradise fish
tiger barbs


I am not spying on you I was just incredible confused :blink: as to which 1 of you had what and what tanks and I am sure many others are to, problem with all your names ending in mate :blink:


At least its cleared up now :rolleyes: :good: :rolleyes: :good:
 
Benmate

You have a 110L tank with the following stocking
4 tiger barbs
2+ clown loaches
1 Angel fish
2+ discus
2+ rtbs
2 common plecs


Lewismate

80L tank following stockin
3 mollies
1 tiger plec
10 endlers
5 zebra danios


Bedenmate

80L, 63L, 140L tanks with theese fish

angel fish
10 neon tetras
3 albino cory's
female guppy's
Cae
Plec
rtb
paradise fish
tiger barbs


I am not spying on you I was just incredible confused :blink: as to which 1 of you had what and what tanks and I am sure many others are to, problem with all your names ending in mate :blink:


At least its cleared up now :rolleyes: :good: :rolleyes: :good:

Lol good spot MATE ;)
 
Kinda curious about this myself. In all of there topics almost they have 2 of the 3 of them in it looking at the posting you can perhaps see some similarities. For you to decide I guess. Only a Moderator can look at there information and determine if there the same person. Buuut for those who are curious there proof is here kinda...

http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=270659&hl=
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=270658&hl=
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=270657&hl=
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=270634&hl=
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=270635&hl=
http://www.fishforums.net/index.php?showtopic=270631&hl=
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Most reactions

Back
Top