Before and After

Thank you everyone for the kind words. I am getting pleased with my results, Its taking me some time to get it the way I want it, but we all suffer that fate. As far as cleaning it, there hasnt been alot to it so far, all the stff is at one place and when I pulls water then I just brush that area and its gone. Im sure that after it gets a little more established there will be more waste. I am curious to see how much waste is going to get used up by the plants. But so far so good

Thanks again

Les

OK now that I got some time...lol I will go ahead and do the last that I wanted to do.....lol

Attachments

• IM000804.jpg
    IM000804.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 73
Now a couple of the babies....gotta show them off...lol

Attachments

• IM000761.jpg
    IM000761.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 62
The tank looks great Les, what kind of sand did you use? Did it take a while for the sand to settle? maybe you posted thist stuff else where but I missed it if you did. thanks!

:wub: Les u always inspire me with your tank.... beuatiful :wub:

I've said it before and I'll say it again, your tank is beautiful, I love the backing and the babies :D

The move to sand was a good one..... don't make me wait to long b4 I see more of u're fish!

Superman, I went to Wal Mart and got their sterilized play sand, at a cost of 2.67 ea. It took about a bag and a half and I was stupid the first time and didnt pre wash it. It took about 4 days to get good and clear. Now the second tank, For Allies Red Bahias, I washed the sand real good and it was fairly clear with in a few hours. After you get the sediment out it doesnt seem to cloud up too bad.

Mipple, I will try to get some good pics of all the kids. The tropicals dont like to sit still very long but I think the cichlids are more photogenic, so I should be able to get some of them. Between the three tanks I should be able to come up with something....lol

Thanks again all for the very kind words

Les

Most reactions

Back