Been uploading!!

paul_v_biker said:
there first birthdays will be coming round soon!!

hmm nice shoal of 22 golden rudd to release then
:nod: :flex:

since i took the larger golfish out the tank and did weekly water changes the rudd have got alot bigger in past few weeks :blink: how big do you reakon they shoudl be before release? and to which pond....or split?

Depends on the size of the other fish, usually 1-2".

there all 1 inch now, so i rekaon i'll relase them a few weeks beforee i go on holiday so i can make sure the oki before we go then there isn't a tank to look after while we're gone!!

WOW that is an Excellent Pond, Wish I had the Time and room to build a monster pond like that.

How long did the construction take.

there;s 2 ponds there.

ones concrete about 130gallons then go down the stream to a preformed 400gallon fibre glass pond.

i don't have a clue how long they took to build, was before my time!! before there were 2 concrete ones but when the bottom one started leaking it was replaced.

my dad recently put fibre glass inside the water fall as that leaked a bit. It's great to look at though I tried to capture it in one of the later pictures.

i'm trying to get a 2000 gallon pond in our garden now, i'm all grown up so don't kick a football aorund or anything so there isn't much use for the lawn now really!! would only take half anyways :D

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back