Been A Few Weeks Things Have Settled Down

April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Elwood220

Mostly New Member
Reaction score
hell againĀ 
well it has been awhile since i have posted and alot has happened. soooo where to start all my fish are settled in and enjoying life in the tank. i added some serpae tetras and another store called them black skirt tetras so idk???? that is one question. sitting watching these fish is amazing. had to get rid of my RTS he went great white mode in the tank and took out five total fish in a day. i did do a 75% emergency water change just in case then removed my RTS to my brothers house. every body seemed happy so then i added more serpaes and tiger barbs. this brings my fish inventory to:
5 Tiger barbs
6 ???? tetras
4 White cloud Mountain Minnows
1 pleco (going to get big) Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā almost forgot my dwarf gourami
had 7 barbs 2 lost to fighting it was the craziest thing i have seen two barbs going at it. one broke his jaw the other one stayed solitary and died. the one that broke his jaw lived and tried to eat had to clove oil him.Ā 
everybody happy now have not lost a fish in a month.
my questions are
how much filtration is too much? i have 118g tank and two emperor 400
light? plan on adding live plants slowly in april. i have led module light it is keeping a moss ball healthy. want to add dwarf baby tears.
want to add a couple more fish plec is going back to a LFS that said he would take him. would like some bottom action going on. any suggestions would be awesome thanks guys

Attachments

• blackskirts.jpg
    blackskirts.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 146
Your white cloud minnows prefer colder water than your tetra and barbs. Keeping them in warmer water will shorten their lifespan.

Most reactions

trending

Staff online

Members online

Back