April FOTM Photo Contest Starts Now!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
šŸ† Click to enter! šŸ†

Guyb93

Fish Herder
Fish of the Month šŸŒŸ
Reaction score
7AB10BFC-D78F-4DF2-A8B3-40531F6C1598.jpeg

Honestly my girl has no standards lol I very rarely share a photo of my male electric blue acara ( not so electric blue acara ) I call him because well letā€™s face it heā€™s ugly and a bit of a bum hole but heā€™s here to stay as my female likes him and have very successful batches of fry which thankfully have there moms colours, but does anybody else have a fish that is an eye sore but has to stay ?or any odd couples that have paired ?

You do know that it's not the outside that counts, but the inside, huh...? ???

Oh yes, I did have a fish that wasn't miss universe but I just couldn't distance myself from her. In this case, not a specfic aquarium fish but a female ogon koi. I had her as a 10cm koi. She died after years of a swim bladder problem. But why wasn't she a perfect looking koi? Her mouth was deformed.
Here she is when I caught her to measure her. She was over 90 cm in the end...

Attachments

• koistan94.jpg
    koistan94.jpg
    146.2 KB · Views: 41
You do know that it's not the outside that counts, but the inside, huh...? ???

Oh yes, I did have a fish that wasn't miss universe but I just couldn't distance myself from her. In this case, not a specfic aquarium fish but a female ogon koi. I had her as a 10cm koi. She died after years of a swim bladder problem. But why wasn't she a perfect looking koi? Her mouth was deformed.
Here she is when I caught her to measure her. She was over 90 cm in the end...
Iā€™m a beauty is in the eye of the beholder group ? Ahah and I get you no matter they still have meaning to us in a way

I really like him, his underbite is really endearing haha :)

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back