Beaten up fish

🐠 May TOTM Voting is Live! 🐠
FishForums.net Tank of the Month!
🏆 Click here to Vote! 🏆

Carolinesugar

Fishaholic
Reaction score
hi all, hoping sum1 can help me, i need a medicine that i can give a paradise fish, shes been beaten up by the male, so ive decided 2 keep her livin on her own 4 a while, to recover n then mite set up a tank just 4 her. but i need a recap of wot medicine it is i need to give her.

is it melafix ? she has very red "cuts" on her body, i really love her, shes so small n innocent, i dnt care how much it costs, i wana save her.

please help! :-(

Methelyne Blue added to the water will prevent fungus and promote healing. I used it on my betta who got pretty beat up breeding. It's really good stuff.

hi all, well thanx heather, but unfortuneatly she didnt make it, and passed away during the nite.

im really gona miss her cus she was so cute n so small, i really loved her!

thanx again heather, i only wish i cud of got sum medicine sooner.

Melafix is excellent all natural stuff for healing physical wounds, and is all you need for it. To late now, but good to know for next time.

Sorry for what happened. Melafix is good for preventing fungus. It really helped heal my goldfish!

hi all, just wondered if ne1 cud help me out, i cnt seem to find melafix at ne of my local pet stores or aquatic shops. im in the south of england, is it that rare that i wnt find it dwn here ?

if ne1 knows where i can get sum that wud be great, as i have now decided to keep it 4 wen sumthing goes wrong, dnt want nemore of my wishies to die, i love them 2 much!

Most reactions

Back