Beach pictures...

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

3fsh

Fish Addict
Reaction score
These are just a few of the pictures from our day trip to New Brighton beach (near Santa Cruz).

CIMG1633.jpg

CIMG1697.jpg

CIMG1695.jpg

CIMG1698.jpg

CIMG1709.jpg

And some pics with me in them... :p

CIMG1643.jpg

CIMG1673.jpg

I :wub: Dough Man... :lol:

CIMG1664.jpg

Me? What beaches? Besides the one on the lake near my house, I've never been to the beach. I've never seen the ocean.
Oh, I've been to the one on L.S., but its alll rock. I think it kind of looks like the ocean, but Since I've never seen the ocean, I wouldn't know :dunno:

I've never seen the ocean.

:blink: :huh: :eek:

How sad... :-( The first beach you have to see is Pebble Beach in Carmel, CA. White sand, pristine water... ahhh... that is the nicest beach I have ever been to. (With the exception of the beaches in Hawaii. :D)

Ohhh....purdy pics! unfortuantely I have never been to California, and will prolly never get to go. Hubby is a paranoid, says no to earthquakes, sharks, ya know, pretty much anything nature. LOL.

Hubby is a paranoid, says no to earthquakes, sharks, ya know, pretty much anything nature.

The earthquakes aren't bad unless you live near the San Andreas Fault. (Like we do... :X) Now, for the sharks... yes there are plenty of them. But you're more likely to get hit by lightning than you are to be attacked by a shark. :thumbs:

One of the benifits of living in Ireland is that no-one lives more than 3 hours drive from the beach!

Great photos, wish our beaches looked like that.

Those are so,me really fantastic beaches, Looks like your photobucket acount is mad at you for bandwidth however.

It looks like alot of fun, beaches here arent so attractive, lots of space between the ocean and the sand, mud yay. I would love to be down in California enjoying those beaches though, twould be fantastic really.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back