Bargain Of The Year!

Esfa

Shrimpy Shrimp
Joined
Apr 20, 2007
Messages
2,585
Reaction score
0
Points
0
Location
Andover
Guess what i found today..

a 5gal acrylic fishtank....... for £5. :hyper:

its just the tank and a lid, but still cheap. New breeding tank for my cherry shrimp. :shifty:
 
Sweet! That about 10 dollars! If i remeber right( havent been to the lfs for a while), 5g acrylic's are around 30 dollars( E15). So it appears you got it quite cheap!
 
Sweet! That about 10 dollars! If i remeber right( havent been to the lfs for a while), 5g acrylic's are around 30 dollars( E15). So it appears you got it quite cheap!

yeah! It was reduced down for $35. so go me :D lol
 
congradulations, it's always nice to find a great deal. Thats why I love going to yard sales, last year I picked up a perfectly good 10 gallon glass tank for 1.00 and a few years ago I picked up a few acrylic 5 gallon tanks made by TOP FIN a Petsmart brand. They didn't have a light on them so I took them to Petsmart and explained that I didn't have a light for them and they took the tank and gave me a brand new setup with filter, tank and light (Top Fin) has a life time warrantee, I did this twice, each setup cost around 39.00 after tax. 95% of all my stuff has been either given to me or gotten from a yard sale for little to nothing.
 
I picked up an ehiem internal filter and an underwater fluval heater for £5 :D , and a couple of years back i had 2 5galls with lids for free :P
 
i just recently picked up a 100 gall with a stand and hella filters and stuff for an even 100 bucks
 
i got a 20g plus lid and light for £5. also 2x 3 foot 30g for zilch, one with lid, light and filter.
 
I got a 20G with external filter, gravel, light controllers, air pump etc. for FREE :D

I also got a 10G with 2 filters an air pump and several light controllers for FREE :D

As well as another 10G with light unit built into the lid, filter, heater, gravel female BN pleco for FREE :D
 

Most reactions

Back
Top