Bannana Plant Became Bannana Ball

reeeedfish

Fish Crazy
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
298
Reaction score
0
Points
0
For 99 cents, I bought a bannana plant. But it was just the roots. I planted it and the next morning its in a new spot. I leave it when I come back, it's moved again. The next day, I fid it in my ropefish's and bristlenose's cave. now I find it all oer the place. Can fish play with "Bannana Balls"?Just a question.
 
For 99 cents, I bought a bannana plant. But it was just the roots. I planted it and the next morning its in a new spot. I leave it when I come back, it's moved again. The next day, I fid it in my ropefish's and bristlenose's cave. now I find it all oer the place. Can fish play with "Bannana Balls"?Just a question.


If they can, I want one!!
 
$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$The New Bestselling fish supply!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :P :)

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$The New Bestselling fish supply!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ :P :)
 

Most reactions

Back
Top