Badger's Sumatran Rice Paddy

The April FOTM Contest Poll is open!
FishForums.net Fish of the Month
🏆 Click to vote! 🏆

Well, we seem to have at least three baby imbellis! I had to move the female out of the tank last night; she was getting too beat up by the male's constant harassment. Hopefully I can rehome her in a 5g, and move her into the sumatra tank for a week at a time or so, with long recuperation periods between. Ah, these tumultuous love affairs...

The trouble with silicone glue is that new glue tends not to stick to already-cured glue very well. So it really has to be all done at once. No pressure.

Last edited:
Lol, Tom. Not sure about that comment either.

BTW just saw the video, tank looks great and congrats on the little imbellis. I just added some wild betta to what was my 6 gallon galaxy shrimp(less) tank, a pair of miniopinna. The wild ones are so beautiful in color, perfect miniatures! BTW best of luck on the 150 redo.

We hiked up to Frog Pond today, a shallow 1 acre natural pond in the mountains with no fish in it. Caught a couple dozen scuds to go in the sumatra tank to represent all the various little water bugs that doubtless live in a rice paddy. :) They're so cool...

Most reactions

trending

Back