Bad Week

The blotches on the silver tip tetras are no longer red, just pale patches.
BUT :crazy: before i had this problem i moved 6 cardinal (which i've had for a year) from this tank to my main tank (260 vision) and 1 is looking i'll. Now i'm worried, i have my clown loaches in this tank :shout:


I've moved him out
 
Oh no. Awful situation. I lost over 10 female bettas when I introduced a new betta without quarantining first. :-( Never again did I buy from that store. Do wish you the best of luck with them all.
P.
 
Thanks dib dab. I know how you must have felt with losing your fighters.
I'm getting a juwel rio 400 on Sunday, was really looking forward to it, now I feel depressed, I'm not setting it up till this prob is sorted.
 
wilder do you remeber when i bought that molly and it wiped out my tank with the same thing? that was very fast too and boy did i regret not Q`ing, lesson learnt fast here

Yes I do remember it was awful.
Do the right thing now shel by issolating new fish,.

How are the fish today mr spoon.
 
:unsure: i brought 8 sebera danios and 4 mollys...

1 had fungel infectionand died.
and 5 danios died Randomly!

:( :grr:
 
Just a quick update :
my 260L tank seems fine
my 180L I'm treating I havnt lost any fish for a couple of days. They all look alot better but not perfect so I'm extending the treatment for a few more days.
Is it a good idea to do a water change now as I want the water quality to stay good or shall I wait till I finish treating?
 
If the med says do a water change before redosing do so.
Good Luck.
 

Most reactions

Back
Top