Bacterial Bloom???

FishForums.net Pet of the Month
🐶 POTM Poll is Open! 🦎 Click here to Vote! 🐰

FishGuest5123

Fish Maniac
Tank of the Month 🏆
Reaction score
I did a major snail witch hunt today and dug down in my sand to collect as many snails as possible. I could barely see my poor fish. Then, I cleaned the tank and re-aquascaped it. I now have a light milky tint which I assume is bacterial bloom. Am I correct and how do I get rid of it? It’s been several hours since I finished. Help, please! I’ve never had this issue before.
9AED8AA9-E338-434F-98AB-41F49A7B0B8E.jpeg

Did you rinse the filters usually after gravel vacumming my tank it gets cloudy but it settles it just might take a while because you have a big tank.

I did rinse the filters in tank water. My tanks are always crystal clear after cleaning. I’m sure it’s from stirring up the sand but the snails were taking over.

Did you rinse the filters usually after gravel vacumming my tank it gets cloudy but it settles it just might take a while because you have a big tank.
That's always happen to my tanks too.

It was grasshopper only on Kung Fu... still you must empty your cup of your tea before you can taste mine.
I wish I could say that I didn’t remember that show but I loved it! My friends and I would have watch parties at my house although we didn’t call them that back then. :)

I wish I could say that I didn’t remember that show but I loved it! My friends and I would have watch parties at my house although we didn’t call them that back then. :)
Patience, you must have my young padawan.

Most reactions

trending

Members online

Back